Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

SSD Monthly Christmas Challenge

For this month's Sassy Studio Designs Monthly Christmas Challenge, we had to create a
Gift Card Holder.
 
 
I used the Chrissy Prom Sassy.
When I saw her, I knew I wanted to create something Christmasy with her.
I first coloured her using my Promarkers and fussy cut her out.
I used Jillibean Soup's Winter Tortellini & Spinach Garlic Flakes and Frozen Peas Paper, Winter Tortellini & Spinach Pea Pod Die Cuts and Soup Staples II Red Salt Paper (love these).
For the ribbon, I used May Arts Metallic Velvet Ribbon (love the sparkle).
 
 
I kept the inside fairly plain with just a hint of embellishment.
 
Head over to Sassy Studio Designs to purchase Sassy Images
or just to get some great inspiration.
The DT members are Fantastic.
 
Happy Crafting Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love the red of her dress.
    Glad you were a guest designer with us
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! Love everything about it, and the colors are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete